Ombre Powder Brows
Powder brows are a form of permanent make up, where pigment is implanted under the surface of the skin with a tattoo machine.
This technique is meant to create a soft, powdery make up effect with no harsh front or outline.
The difference between ombre power brows and microblading
- How the pigment is implanted into the skin
- Overall look of the finished service
- Permanent versus semi-permanently tattooed with a PMU and require less touch -ups than microblading
Powder brows are great choice for all skin types, particularly for people with oily skin, this is a series of many find dots that vary in concentration that gives powdery look.
While, microblading uses a handheld tool to implant pigment into the skin and requires several touch ups sessions to achieve desired effect.
Powder brows facts
- Soft, powdery make up look
- Great for all skin types
- Great for those with hair loss/no hairs
- Great for cover-ups and corrections
- Low maintenance
- Give the appearance of fuller, defined Brows