Lips are one of the main area of the face that play a central role in the facial expressions, which if symmetrical, full and shapely, give an extremely attractive look to the face.
Thin lips are a major concern for many. The body slow down the production of this acid and this makes the lips deflate and sag.
Everyone desires to have fuller and plumper lips and with lip augmentation, it is possible to improve the appearance of your lips by adding volume, shape and structure.
Lip augmentation is done with the help of injectable dermal fillers, and this procedure works by Improving the dimension of the lips with relation to the individual nose and facial anatomy.
Filler can help to achieve the fuller lips without any surgery. The fillers contain hyaluronic acid which is a natural material.
The result offered by fillers are temporary and one need to repeat the treatment periodically to maintain the result with increasing age.
Hyaluronic acid fillers settle down in the intermolecular spaces of the skin and add volume to the lips.
Ideal candidates for lip augmentation procedure
- Those who have naturally thin lips and experience age related decrease in lip volume
- Must be in good state of health
- If an individual suffering from any type of allergy and orher Medical condition they must inform the doctor about it before undergoing the procedure to avoid any complications
- Are physically healthy
- Don’t smoke
- Have a positive outlook and realistic goals in mind for the improvement of your appearance
- Are committed to maintaining good skin health